Saturday, November 6, 2010

Finally Finished!!!!

Well it this is my first time ever blogging, so I will see how well I keep up with post.  First off let me say that I have FINISHED "Big Blue", I started this blanket 3 different times and just finished today.  A very sweet hospice nurse asked me several weeks ago if I would make her daughter a baby blanket and of course I said yes.  So.... after asking her what colors she wanted it and hearing "I don't care just boy colors" I went with simple yellow, lt blue, white and dark blue.  Well that was simple, NOT!  I never know what colors to put with what or how to place them through out a pattern, I searched out the help from my very best friend, Tracie, and of course she was a big help. Finally on my way with my colors in hand and hook I was ready to go.  So I curled up in the big comfy chair and started out.  Welllll... two times later and lots of cursing I finally settled on the lay out and was happy with the entire piece.  And today I finally added a border and finished! Yay me.  (I am not the best person to take picutres but I do the best I can, so please forgive me)

1 comment: