Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pie Anyone?


Well today was a lazy day at home.  And since I have soo many projects already started I decide hey why not start yet another.  But I wanted something quick so I decide what better to do than make something small to go on the table!  So here is my simply sweet table cozy.  And as my friend pointed out it somewhat looks like a keylime pie with a crust, lol.  I didn't even think about it until she mentioned it.  So now I am on to more projects and nope I wont be completing any of my already started projects, that would be to simple.  So I will make some hats with left over yarn.  I am a yarn addict after all, even knowing I have so much yarn I can't resist buying more!  You can never have to much yarn, who knows when you will need some for various projects.  So I prefer being prepared and stocking up.  So here I sit enjoying the silence that will soon be broken when the girls finally come home.  Then I will have to stop playin' hookie for a while and get things ready for Monday!  Back to school and work for everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment